Site Meter Site Meter

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I-DECLARE, We're Just Fine



We made it through Tropical Storm Ida just fine. This photo was taken yesterday at 3pm, before we started to feel any effects of the storm. Winds got high, we had a lot of rain, but overall things are great. We never lost our power or cable, so I am happy. I was so worried about losing the contents of the freezer and refrigerator. The pool came within 2-3 inches of overflowing though! Thank goodness that didn't happen!

Now I'm sick. I have a doctors appointment on Thursday to see what's going on. Problems with my throat and neck. Initially I thought it was just a stupid CRICK, I figured I slept on it wrong. This started on Sunday. Now my glands in the left side of the throat, under my jaw, are swollen. I have a big lump on the back of my neck, it's been there for years. When I had my tonsils removed, the dr. suggested we leave the lump alone unless it started to bother me. For a few weeks, I've been having bad headaches and now this. I'm wondering if it's all related to the lump, maybe it pressing a nerve or something. I don't know but hopefully the doctor can help! I just know this, I feel like crap and am probably going back to bed. The wind is still high and I can't do anything today anyway so what the heck!

No comments:

Post a Comment